Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I am a person with great ambitions and expectations....

I always force myself to try my very best to achieve my goals...

The goals that i keep setting for myself but never manage to fully achieve it...

I always thought that I have been working hard all these years not complaining how tired I am, how sick i am of living this kind of life or even regretting of how my life has been or turn out....

I do deserve to relax and have a good time..But when I do that and then get back to reality, problems will start to add on and it never gets lesser...

Sometimes, i find myself tinking abt the tings that i want to do but can only dream of..

I pushed myself too far and it hurts every time i could not achieve it....I am sometimes even afraid to set my goals and dream of these goals...

Someone told me what is life without goals and ambitions

But what is life if u cannot achieve them...

I keep telling myself and lying to myself that it is okay if something is beyond my reach...I would go to sleep hoping that everything will change when i woke up..Just like this morning..and it work...

I forgot about what is hurting me as soon as I woke up..but by the end of the day, I am reminded of it.. I can run..run as fast as I can..but never can I hide from all these...


I dun take failures well...Furthermore if I know I have put in enough effort and its very depressing...

That is why wenever I know someone is realising their dream or working towards achieving it, I am very proud of them...It is not easy....They deserve it....

For how long more do i have to keep hoping.... :)

No comments: