Monday, January 04, 2010

It's the first day and I am so freaking tired...

The weather wasn't a great help..Was raining tis morning and how I wish I dun need to come to school...

But gt no choice..Rite now I am cracking my brain trying to make sense of today's lessons...

My brain is getting rusty tthanks to the cartoon that I have been watching (secretly) not to mention the korean dramas during the holidays...

Lots of thing happened during the holidays..

Was hospitalised due to chest pain and exhaustion though I have no idea what I am exhausted from..hehehehe

But its probably my body trying to tell me to take tings slow and haf enuff rest..

Had go through lots of Heart test and x-rays and thank god I have been cleared and the doctor says I will be as healthy as a horse provided I get enough rest...


So from then on, I have to be more careful and try not to tire myself out...

For this new year, a lot of people have been coming up with their resolutions and have been sharing with others what their resolutions are...

I decided to stay with my last year's... I have achieved some of the resolutions last year except for one...

I was supposed to save up a certain amount of money for me to travel this year...i intend to at least travel to 2 places tis year...

First destination will be Bangkok in March...That is if nothing goes wrong...


Anyway, went to the zoo during the holidays wif bf..had lots of fun watching the animals doing their own thing...Get to even ride on the fat elephant! super fun! hehehehe..


I am superduper broke rite now but there's a lot of tings on my wishlist..How?? hehehehehe...

i want $ falling down fromt the skies..hehehehehe

No comments: