Thursday, January 14, 2010

I have been taking lately about what I want to do when I graduate from RP

It may seems so far away but time flies so fast nowadays that I have to start thinking about my future

We have roughly about 3 more weeks to finish 1st year and the last understanding test

After the holidays, we will be in year 2

As much as I am very excited to start my second year (if i pass), I am very worried also

Wonder how is it going to be like..will it be more stressful than 1st year or will it get better than the first year

No matter what, I am going to do my best and graduate from RP

Its too late to give up now and its too late to admit defeat

I know I can do it, it's just that I need patience and confidence to get me through

I have been discussing with my parents about continuing my studies and taking degree after I graduate from RP

The degree will be 1 year and it will be in UK or Northern Ireland

Though it sounds far fetched, I am reall aiming to take a degree overseas

If i take degree in Singapore, it will be 4 years and a bit more expensive than taking the course overseas

It is a fact that my parents could not afford that..Therefore, I am really hoping that I could get scholarships

It is not that difficult to get in, just have to maintain a gpa of 3.2

its going to use lots of money but I feel that it's worth the price

Of course, my mum is not in full support of the idea

Mainly because its far, need lots of money and I know that she is hoping that I could start working and support her as soon as I graduate from RP

But, this is my dream, this is what i want

And of course there will always be others who does not support this idea

someone very close to me

But i guess if i can wait 5 years to be with that person, what is one more year

it's not even that he have to wait 1 more year for me

it will be just like the 5 year that he wants

Now, i haf to plan my tactics n methods to get to where i want to be

hehehehe

we just haf to wait n see how the future will be

pray for me

No comments: