Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My morning was greeted by backaches and sore throat...

Felt very sick though I have eaten panadol the nite before i went to sleep..

I keep falling sick nowadays..Not that I do not take care of myself..I mean..I start eating fruits( suppose to boost my immune system)..Eat more rice and vegetable not forgetting fish...

Drank plain water and avoided soft drinks..But i still fell sick..N it sux..It feels horrible...

On the way to skewl, I felt like vomitting wen I was in the bus..Stomach feels terrible tho i have eaten breakfast..Had to drink lots of water just so tat I dun vomit in the bus...

i dunno wat happen to my luck( it ran away) , the bus broke down at Lentor flyover..I tink its near the SLE...so we haf to get off the bus, wait at the road shoulder of the expressway for the next bus..Thankfully, we do not haf to wait long for the next bus and dere's still some seats that we could take up..I will go insane if I haf to stand for the rest of the journey...

Did I mention tat today's module is maths!

I was so tempted to go home by the first meeting..But since I want to do well and earn good grades, i stayed on and persevered..ceh ceh ceh..hahaha


3 more weeks and it will be the start of a long holiday us! woohooo!

Not only tat wen sch reopen, we will be in year 2!

I can't wait for tat...

Last nite, i couldn't sleep so i decided to write up my wishlist for 2010...

This is how it looks like...

1) Bangkok trip in march -nid to save $500
2) Need a new laptop- will take me forever to save up(pending)
3) Wants a new hp( current fone is a pain in the ass)- $300(dream on)
4) Need to start my business ASAP( in need of capital)-$500 (pelan2 kayuh)
5) WANT AND NEED IPOD TOUCH 8 GB-$308
6) Dream of having a special 21st bdae in OCTOBER- $? (planning)
7) Want that GUESS necklace and charm bracelet- $150 (haizzzzz)
8) Hope tat I can buy bf a present tat he has been eyeing-$?( problem is, i dunno wat)


Not sure if 1 year is enuff for me to work hard and get all this...

wish me luck!

No comments: