Tuesday, January 05, 2010


Morning Everyone!!!!



I felt great tis morning(tho a bit hungry) so I decided to blog about something....


Watch King Kong last nite on Channel 5 and I was moved to tears during the last part...

King Kong is so huge and gentle at the same time..A gentle giant and just to see it being killed like tat hurts a lot..tho it's just a movie..

A great movie..One of the movie that u dun get bored even if U watch more than 10 times...


I used to think that Ipod touch was just another device and I dun think is worth the money to buy...

But I am now hooked on Ipod touch and I really2 want it...

Actually I want it coz of the game...Tons and tons of games..Nid to save enuff to buy 1..hehehehe


$308....that's like my 2 mths pay..Dunno how long its going to take me to save up..


hmmmmm..........
Pic: courtesy of Apple

No comments: